Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!

This year starts off with a bang for me professionally, as my new website has officially launched!  You can see it with the link above:  www.bevdarwin.com.  It was designed by Evelyn Davis of Davis Walker Creative and is based on my signature used for my paintings. I hope you like it.  The home page rotates to a different painting each time you visit the site.  Gallery One is a collection of my thesis paintings and Gallery 2 is a collection of some of my 2011 paintings.  I have posted one of my 2011 paintings, Desert Reef, on this blog.  It is my response to a trip to Arizona this year.  As I surveyed the desert landscape, the cacti reminded me of underwater staghorn coral reefs.  The two environments couldn't be more different, and I thought the juxtaposition of the two would be fun and visually compelling.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment